Hi everyone! My M.U.D. Life got nominated for a Liebster Award a few weeks ago by the blog Buckets On A Barefoot Beach. Thank you so much Kae for nominating me! This is my first Liebster Award and I’m sorry it’s taken me a few weeks to accept. I am truly honored.
Kae describes her blog as “power… poetry… prose… peace… love listens & rises again” and it really is all that and more. Stop by Buckets On A Barefoot Beach and check out Kae’s poems and stories. There is truly something there for everyone.
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
- Acknowledge the blog who gave you the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
11 Eleven Questions I was asked and my answers:
1. What is your favorite time of day?
This is a tough one. I am most definitely not a morning person, although I like mornings because I have a whole day ahead of me. I think though my favorite time of the day is at night. At night is usually family time. It’s when my husband and I are home, chilling on the couch with our girls, catching up on the day. Being with my husband and my girls is my happiness.
2. If you could trade cell phones with someone for a day, who would you choose?
Honestly? Probably no one, lol. My phone is my total lifeline due to my anxiety.
3. Which musician would you sing karaoke with?
Wow! That’s a tough one! Ok, this answer is going to seem random, but I’ll explain. If I could sing karaoke with one musician I think I would choose Joan Baez. She was my dad’s favorite singer, and who I am named after. I listened to her music growing up, and how awesome would it be to say that I sang karaoke with my namesake? Not to mention it would be a way of honoring my dad and his love of music which he passed on to me.
4. Which fictional character would you have tea with?
I read lots of books, even children’s books. I think a good read is a good read, regardless what age a book is meant for. I would choose Maddie Hatter from the Ever After High Series. She is the daughter of the Mad Hatter who owns a tea shop, and she speaks Riddilish. She is one of my fave characters, is extremely funny, and I think I’d have a lot in common with her. Plus her father owns a tea shop and she loves tea! So who better to have tea with?
5. Which historic figure (someone who has been dead at least 20 years) would you like to have as a teacher?
John Lennon. I am a huge Beatles fan. But, more than that he was an amazing songwriter who believed in peace, and wanted to make this world a better place. He stood up for what he believed in, and I think he had such a unique insight on the world. Unfortunately, his life was tragically cut short, but I can only imagine the amazing things he would be doing today!
6. If you were going to spend the afternoon with some spokesperson from a commercial, who would you choose?
Actress and activist Glenn Close who is behind Bring Change To Mind. Through her organization she brings mental health to the public eye and helps to cast away the stigma of mental illness. Mental illness is an issue I care very strongly about and I think Glenn Close would be an amazing person to meet.
7. If your life was a TV show, what genre would it be?
Oh comedy definitely!
8. Where would you NOT host a secret meeting?
In the middle of a highway? Lol, that wouldn’t be so secret after all as many people would be driving by and see you.
9. If you were a TV weather forecaster, what would you call your show?
Wanamaker’s Weird Weather Watch
10. Which historical figure would you play a board game with?
The Beatles! That would be awesome!
11. If you had speech bubbles (like a superhero), what color would the text be?
Orange – my fave color.
11 Random Facts About Myself:
1. My favorite color is orange.
2. I am a real-life I Love Lucy Episode. You wouldn’t believe the stuff I’ve done. If you ever want to hear about the infamous pumpkin story or the chocolate chip disaster story let me know!
3. I love to express myself artistically. If I’m not doing something artistic or expressing myself in some way, I’m not happy.
4. I was written about in a magazine when I was 13 for a business I started.
5. I LOVE animals!
6. I LOVE to read!
7. I used to love painting my bedroom when I was a child / teenager. My favorite was when I turned my bedroom orange. Orange walls, black carpeting, black wall outlet covers. It was AWESOME!
8. My favorite holiday is Halloween!!!
9. My birthday is in November.
10. I didn’t own a computer until I was in High School and I didn’t really learn how to use a computer until I was in eighth grade. I grew up with typewriters.
11. I used to play the cello. It was bigger than me!
11 Blogs I Nominate:
11 Questions For You To Answer:
1. If you could have three magic wishes that would they be?
2. If you could go anyplace in the entire world that you have not yet been to, where would you go?
3. What is your favorite quote and why?
4. If you were an animal, what animal would you be? Why?
5. If you were stuck on a dessert island with anyone of your choice, who would you choose?
6. What is one fact that not too many people know about you?
7. If you could go anywhere back in time, where would you go and why?
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. What is your favorite color?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?